My name is Katrina. and I love painting people, animals, and flowers. I've painted dozens of family portraits and I'd like to paint your family! I have my own style of painting so look at some of my examples to get an idea of what your completed paintings might look like.
** During our current sale, you'll get a FREE 8x10 family name painting to go along with your family portrait. Look through the example images to get an idea of what you're getting! It's customizeable, so you'll get an opportunity to choose your design and phrase AFTER you place your order.
A few FAQs that come up most often:
- I paint your painting based on a photo (or a couple) and I don't use templates or "generic" people. It's made to look like you!
- I don't have to paint this off of just one photo. I am able to mix and match photos if you need me to combine a couple to make one family portrait.
- Don't forget to include PETS in your "family member" count.
- You also don't have to send me a photo right away. Take advantage of the sale now, and then send a photo when you're ready!
- Here are the sizes we have available:
- 8x10, 11x14, or 12x16 inch paper (cold-pressed, acid free paper)
- 16x20 inch canvas wrap (canvas stretched over an internal wooden frame)
- The frames shown in the examples is NOT included with your painting when we ship it.
Generally, custom paintings take about 2 weeks. If you need it sooner than that and you'd like to have something physical to give as a gift prior to the time your artwork is fully completed, we can provide you with a voucher to print and give on your special day, and then your completed order will arrive a few days therefter.
The shipping time is an estimate, but not a promise. We DO promise that if you NEED this by a certain date in the future, make sure to contact me using our contact form so you can let me know!